Sunday 21 May 2017

AUTUMN AT IT'S FINEST


So I think autumn has slowly become my favourite time of the year. The colours are just completely and utterly stunning, the crunch of the leaves under your shoes, the leaves falling here there and everywhere, and the weather turning from warm days into chilly ones.

There is just a lot of things to be excited for when it comes to late autumn / winter, the weekend sleep ins, laying in your warm bed with your doona with blankets on top, warm fires, hot milos and chocolates, winter clothes, ahhhh I could go on and on about how much I love this time of the year but I won't as this post will go on forever.

These autumn photos make me so happy, the colours showed up so well and really show autumn at the moment. I seriously love photography, its so inspiring and when you get that perfect shot it makes you seriously happy, these photos were pretty much what I had visioned them to be, showcasing autumn at its very best.

The next few weeks are going to be some exciting times for sure! Lots of blog posts have been planned and I am super excited to share them with you very soon.

B x













No comments:

Post a Comment