Tuesday 9 May 2017

BETWEEN THE LINES


I literally couldn't describe my love for this outfit in one word. I just love this outfit so, so much and I love the simplicity of it and how it is such a lovely outfit for the weather right now - cold one day and warmish the next, definitely autumn weather.

This tee is my new favourite, through summer I found the style of peplum and I thought it was really nice and one day when looking on the free by cotton on website I found this black and white stripy peplum tee and I instantly fell in love and what was better was that they were having a sale on everything so it was perfect timing! I have paired this tee with some black jeggings and a light denim jacket which I think pulls the outfit together. As for accessories, I have one of my favourite necklaces, my trusty the horse watch and clutch which I got from a local store.

I'll let you in on a little secret, I wore this outfit to work the other week and the amount of compliments I got made this outfit my favourite, I guess when you feel happy in an outfit and people love what you are wearing it makes you seriously love your outfit 10 times more (if you get what I mean).

oh, and I almost forgot, today is my blogs second birthday/anniversary. wow, 2 years, time sure does fly. I am so grateful for all the comments, views and follows I recieve, it makes me so happy to have such a lovely following, so thanks for sticking around the last 2 years.

B x

free by cotton on tee / cotton on jeggings / target aus jacket / betts for her boots / kmart aus necklace










No comments:

Post a Comment