Thursday 27 April 2017

STARS IN HER EYES


hello loves!
its been a while hasn't it, yeah sorry about that, everything went a bit crazy and I had to step back from blogging for a bit, but I am back and with a new fashion post, which is full of some of my favourite things at the moment! 

recently my aunty bought me this amazing, amazing jumper from Jay Jays when we visited her and her family over Easter and I have to say its my new favourite knit, its so, so soft and very comfy which is what you want in a jumper. I just love the stars on it and I just feel like its a very 'me' jumper. The shirt is from Cotton On and I bought it 30% off (bargain!!!). I was actually not looking for a shirt when I walked into the store but I am so glad I found it because its such a lovely shirt and I think its gonna be worn a few times over the next few months, and what's good about it is that you can easily roll up the sleeves so its perfect for those autumn days. This outfit is one that you can wear all seasons, just chuck on some jeans on a cold day or wear it with shorts (it was quite hot the day these pictures were taken hence why I am wearing shorts not jeans) and you are good to go. 

aside from the outfit, it is currently my last week of school holidays so that means I go right back into school mode next Monday, lots of exciting things are coming up this term so its pretty exciting to get back into it. these holidays have been lots of much needed relaxing, sleeping and movie watching, also chocolate eating, lots of chocolate eating (ahahha).

B x












No comments:

Post a Comment