Saturday 4 March 2017

GRASS FIELD WONDERS

last week while walking Ollie on a local walking track I had the idea to do a fashion shoot in the wheat (is it wheat? or is it just a grass field, I don't know) field that was on the side of the track and I have to say I absolutely love how this shoot came out, just how I had visioned it - and, I was lucky enough not to see any snakes while I was casually walking in snake zone. 

so for this fashion post, I have combined the off the shoulder tee, denim skirt, boots and hat - classic Brooke outfit. I have been really loving the off the shoulder this summer and I love how it can be worn fancy or as casual, and even grocery shopping. and can we just stop and talk about the boots? they have yet to be featured here on the blog so its way overdue to show them off, ahh I love them so much. 

the colours in this post are just stunning aren't they, it kind of has that autumn effect, which I love. 
well, I am going to sign off now, hope march is treating you well so far. brooke x



big w top / target aus skirt / kmart aus hat / betts boots
















No comments:

Post a Comment