Saturday 5 March 2016

BUNCHES OF NATURE

hello!

At the moment I have been really loving greenery and nature, its just so wonderful! Last Sunday, I had this idea for an Instagram photo were I would go outside find some pieces of nature and take a photo of it. When I took the photo I couldn't help but take it on different angles and move the leaves around and then I got this wonderfully wonderful idea to make it into a blog post with lots of other bits of nature! Let me know if you like these kinds of posts because they are super fun to make.

I am super happy with how all these turned out even though it was very windy and I just couldn't get them all to stay still, it was actually quite funny! Also can you believe its March!? Like what the heck? This year is going way to quick and now its autumn! Anyways, hope you enjoy this nature-filled post!
Much love and falling leaves- Brooke x


 
 
 
 

2 comments: