Saturday 12 March 2016

RASPBERRY AND BANANA MUFFINS


hello lovelies!!
I am beyond excited to be bringing you this yum as blog post! Today, I felt like putting aside my history homework and baking up something delicious. When I was measuring out ingredients I had this idea to make it into a blog post!

I have really been loving raspberries at the moment, so I found a banana + choc chip muffin recipe and since I can't eat chocolate I decided to substitute the chocolate chips for raspberries and I think they turned out amazing! If you do decide to make these send / tag me a photo as I would love to see! Lets get started!!

INGREDIANTS:
 
 
You will also need:
1 large bowl, 1 medium bowl, a fork, spoons and a whisk.
 
 
 
1 // With a fork, stir together flour, caster sugar, cooking salt and bi-carb soda.
 
 
 
2 // In another bowl, add melted butter, milk and egg and beat well.
 
 
3 // Mash your banana, then add into the liquid mixture.
 
 
4 // Add in raspberries and stir lightly as you want to try not to break them.
 
 
 
5 // Slowly tip the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients bowl.
 
 
6 // Fold the liquid mix until all the dry ingredients are dampened and stop before it the mixture gets smooth.
 
 
 
7 // Line muffin pans with baking paper or muffin cases. Then add 2 - 3 tablespoons of mixture into muffin pans.
 
 
 
8 // Bake in oven for 12 - 15 at 220 degrees Celsius.
 
 
9 // Once muffins have finished baking, take out of oven and leave to cool on a baking rack.
 
 
Serving Suggestion // Sprinkle icing sugar on top of muffins.
This recipe makes 6 full sized muffins.
 
Hope you enjoyed this weeks post,
Happy Baking - Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment