Thursday 7 January 2016

THE EDITORIAL 02 // UNDER THE SEA

hiya!

Today I am back with another post in my series named THE EDITORIAL. Anyways this editorial is all about underwater photography, I am just loving underwater photography at the moment, it is definitely becoming a new favourite of mine.

These ones below were all taken on my GoPro Hero3. While my family and I were away for the Christmas break we took a trip to the local pool and I took a few underwater pictures and some videos.

Also a few of you have told me that some of my photos from older posts haven't been loading, this is because these posts were copied from Word Press and all my posts are unavailable to view now.

I honestly love how these turned out and not a single one of these were edited. I hope you love these photos too.
x B







 
 

2 comments: