Monday 11 January 2016

SUMMER WONDERS

 Target Australia Jumpsuit // Big W Shoes
 
hello again!!
 
Today I am very excited to be bringing you guys this very long awaited fashion post featuring this black jumpsuit with white little stripes and yellow pom pom detailing on the bottom. I absolutely love how simple this jumpsuit looks on and how it feels like your wearing your pyjamas when you are actually wearing clothes!
 
This amazing jumpsuit was sent to me in October from Tutu's and Tambourines who you probably have heard of before. I have been wanting to post this fashion shoot in the longest of time but I have had other posts to do and you know!
 
Also thank you so much for 4,000+ views on my blog! I never thought that I would reach 4,000 views let alone 1,000, so thanks!!
 
x B

No comments:

Post a Comment