Monday 18 January 2016

AZTEC ADVENTURES

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello lovelies!
 
I am back with yet another fashion post featuring Tutu's and Tambourines, this time with this stunning dress with embroidery on the front and bottom. This dress is PERFECT  as a casual dress or a going out sort of dress. Also what's better is that this dress also comes in grey, so if you aren't a lover of navy you can get the grey or vice-versa. I just love this dress so freaking much, I think its my new favourite dress! Thankyou again Bianca for sending me this dress.
 
I am just loving how my photos are turning out at the moment, these were again taken by my Aunty on my wonderful Nikon D3200, ahhh it just takes the most wonderful pictures! Also as you may know if you follow me on Instagram something super, super duper exciting is happening on Thursday and I am beyond excited!!
 
Until next time,
x B

No comments:

Post a Comment