Friday 1 January 2016

ANIMALIA + 2015 FAVOURITES VIDEO

hello once again!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Can you believe that its 2016? Like say what!?
I am super excited about sharing another fashion post with y'all featuring Tutu's and Tambourines. This time with this GORGEOUS long jumpsuit with animals + nature all over it like oh my gosh its amazing! Thank you to Bianca over at Tutu's and Tambourines for sending me this!
I absolutely love how these photos turned out too, while I was away with my family for Christmas my Aunty took these photos and geez, oh how I love them! Speaking of Christmas, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, I know I sure did! For Christmas I received a The Horse watch which I was BEYOND excited about, I mean I just can't get over the gorgeousness, so of course it had to be apart of this look... and when am I not wearing a watch!?

Oh I almost forgot, I filmed a 2015 Favourites video for you all and I am actually so happy with how it turned out and can I just say, it was super hot yesterday when I filmed and my bedroom gets hot super easily so I was like a melted snowman after this! Anyways its below as well as on my YouTube channel so I hope you enjoy it!


x B
 


  

Target Australia Jumpsuit  //  Big W Australia Sandals  //  The Horse Watch


 










2 comments: