Sunday 16 August 2015

B + B PHOTOGRAPHY COLLAB / 01

A Miss Bella Boo and Utterly Brooke Lea Collab!
hello, hello!!
As you probably have noticed I have had a bit of a blog sleep. The reason for this was I had absolutely no ideas and I just needed a break from blogging. But, I am back with (hopefully) weekly posts which will go up every Sunday (fingers crossed). While I was away I have been busy planning some exciting blog posts.
Anyways. Today I have a very exciting post for you all! It is a collab with the my wonderful friend Annabel from Miss Bella Boo!! We have had such a wonderful time planning what we are going to do. We decided to do a perspective photography post, where we each wrote a list of 4 things and then we took a photo of it. Now we will compare the photos, I really love this idea because its good to see someone else's view on something.

Hope you love this collab!!

raindrops:
ANNABEL 

MINE

succulents:
ANNABEL

MINE

gate:
ANNABEL

MINE

leaf:
ANNABEL

BROOKE

Thank you so much Annabel for collaborating with me. To see Annabel's post click here and to view her wonderful instagram click here!
Thank you very much for reading this weeks post!
Much Love - Brooke X.

No comments:

Post a Comment