Monday 27 July 2015

BLUE MOSAIC


hello, hello!
Recently on a shopping trip I visited Big W and found this amazing jumpsuit from the Lee Cooper range. This short-sleeved, long pant jumpsuit is perfect to dress up or down and is the perfect item of clothing for spring that's coming up very soon.
I love this jumpsuit because it is a bit of a loose fit and so it doesn't look tight. Its blue and has 2 patterns on it.
I would like to thank my wonderful Aunty for taking these photos and editing them.




Jumpsuit // Lee Cooper, Big W. Shoes // Peter Mowisey, Big W. Hat // Roxy. Sunglasses // Rubi Shoes. Necklaces // handmade. Earrings // unknown.




Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this fashion shoot as much as I do, I think this is my favourite one yet!
Brooke X.
This post was not sponsered, so all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment