Sunday 12 July 2015

INTERVIEW WITH QUIRKY TURQUOISE

hello, hello!!
Today I have another collab to be bringing you! It is with Charlotte from QuirkyTurquoise! Charlotte emailed me a couple of weeks ago saying that she loved my blog and that she would love to collaborate with me. I just had to say yes!
So, we started to brainstorm some ideas. I had actually never heard of Charlotte's blog before so I suggested that we do an interview sort of collab. We decided to ask 15 questions each.
So, here is what I asked Charlotte...

Before we get started, can you tell me a bit about you and your blog?
My name is Charlotte, I enjoy blogging, photography and sewing. My blog is a craft, fashion and inspiration blog.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was inspired to write a blog when my mum had a blog. I enjoyed writing and thought blogging would be perfect.
2. When did you start blogging?
Well I only properly started blogging near the end of the last year.
3. Favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is it is a great way to interact with people similar to you and find friends!
4. Favourite food?
Gelato
5. Favourite book?
Harry Potter + Girl online.

6. City or country?
I would pick country, not in the middle of no where but a country town.
7. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, dogs, dogs!!
8. Running or walking?
Running as I enjoy cross-country.
9. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pesto Pasta, Because it is healthy and delicious!
10. If you had $10 000 what would you do with it?
Well I am currently saving up to go to Scotland, so I would put the money towards that. And give the left over money to the poor.

11. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Barcelona, because I have looked at pictures of the countryband it looks stunning!
12. What do you want to be when you are older?
In the creative and design industry.
13. Top 10 instagram accounts?
@freshlypickked, @rubydeanblog, @michellemackintosh, @vanillacraftblog ,@utterlybrookeleablog, @jiffpom, @megandeangelis, @emilyjaneblog, @chloe.larkin, @jasminedowling.
14. Favourite shops?
Forever 21, Typo, Kikki K, K-Mart and Target.
15. A totally random fact that your blog readers know about you?
I am long-sighted!
nd, that's all the questions! Thank you to Charlotte for asking me to collaborate, I really enjoyed working with you!!
Charlotte's post will be up soon, so make sure you check it out when she does post. You can check out Charlotte's Instagram here.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Brooke X.

No comments:

Post a Comment