Saturday 20 June 2015

WINTER ESSENTIALS

hello, hello!
At the moment it has been freezing where I live, meaning it's the perfect time for movies by the fire, snuggly blankets and warm jumpers.
So today I thought I would show you some of my winter essentials.
Gumboots.
Gumboots are perfect for jumping in puddles and you can get them in so many different colours and patterns which I love!
Jumpers.
Jumpers are one of the most essential items of winter. They keep you warm and they look super-duper cute! The top ones are from FREE by Cotton On and Cotton On.
Blankets.
Blankets are good because sometimes its just good to sit in a chair wrapped up in a blanket to read, blog or watch movies.
Movies.
Movies are perfect for those cold, rainy days when all you feel like doing is absolutely nothing!
Books.
Essential to keep you occupied for hours on end! Stay tuned for my favourite reads, coming soon!
Tea or hot chocolate.
Hot drinks are sure to keep you warm in winter!
Fire / Heater.
In winter, I love to stay near our fireplace.
Craft Supplies.
How cool is this craft carousel given to me from my Aunty!? This stores some of my washi tape, my Posca pens, pencils and other bits and bobs. I love doing craft when the weather is yuck!
That wraps up this post for today. Another post will be up in a few days, hopefully it will be another DIY video, fingers crossed!
Brooke X.

No comments:

Post a Comment