Saturday 10 December 2016

THE CHRISTMAS EDIT 03 / CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES 2016

hola friends! 

How are you going? I am great, I have one more week of school then I am done for the year and it will be the holidays, summer (if summer actually manages to stay!) and Christmas! As I am writing up this post, I am listening to Christmas music and most likely driving my family crazy playing my favourite songs, over and over and over again.

Speaking of favourites, today's post is all about my Christmas Favourites, I did one of these last year which I really enjoyed making so I thought I should do another one. This post is the second to last post in The Christmas Edit, which is kinda sad as I have really liked making these for you all to read but Christmas can't last forever even though I wish it did.


Movies:
+ Elf

Foods:
+ Candy Canes
+ Gingerbread Biscuits

Books:
+ How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Dr Seuss
+ Wombat Divine - Mem Fox

Music:
+ Baby, It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel & Michael Buble
+ White Christmas - Michael Buble
+ Jingle Bell Rock - Glee
+ I'll Be Home For Christmas - Meghan Trainor
+ Winter Things - Ariana Grande
+ Last Christmas - Wham!
+ Hallelujah - Pentatonix
+ Snow Globe - Matt Wertz
+ That's Christmas To Me - Pentatonix

TV Ads / Short Films:
+ John Lewis Christmas Advert 2016 - #BusterTheDog
View Here



I hope you enjoyed having a read through my Christmas Favourites for this year.
If you want to check out last years Christmas Favourites, click here
If you wish to see more posts in The Christmas Edit, click here
until next time (or next week)
- brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment