Saturday 19 November 2016

DOUBLE DENIM

I am so excited to be bringing you an exciting collab with the wonderful Bella of Bella by the Sea!

This collaboration is a fashion collab, the last time we did one of these was at the start of this year but this one is the first one we have done when we were actually together which is very exciting! So as you probably already know, I met up with Bella back in October and while she was here we thought we would make the most of it and do a twinning post and can I just say how freaking happy I am with how these photos turned out, like I am obsessed. photo credit must go to my sister for these ones!

So for the outfit, its a really simple but a really stylish outfit compiled of a denim skirt, white tee and boots. I really think the simple-ness of this outfit makes it very versatile for where you can wear this, at home, going out or just doing day to day activities.

While taking these photos it was raining a horrible misty rain and it was a bit chilly, but we didn't let it get to us. As I said before I am soooo happy with how these turned out and I hope to do many more twinning posts in the future as they are so fun to create. Be sure to check out Bella's blog for some more photos and just an amazing blog because its freaking amazing! Thank you Bella for becoming my twin for this post - haha.

until next time - brooke.





bella wears / seed skirt, target aus boots, junk tee, swatch watch





brooke wears / target aus skirt and boots, country road tee, the horse watch



No comments:

Post a Comment