Thursday 6 October 2016

BLUE AMONG BLUE







free by cotton on tee + target australia pants + kmart australia shoes

I am back again with another fashion post because my last fashion post was shot in JULY! It feels so long ago but not too worry, while the lovely Bella was around she shot 4 posts for me! I know, I feel so lucky, she really is an amazing photographer (go check out her photography here, you won't be disappointed!) and I am so freakin happy with how all the photos turned out so lots more fashion posts coming soon!

This post features my new favourite top and my new favourite pants and this is the first post that I am wearing my glasses (I have just decided to wear them all day every day even though I don't need to wear them all the time) which is very weird but also cool at the same time. I bought this tee a few weeks ago from Free By Cotton On while on a shopping trip (I seem to go shopping a lot!) and I fell in love. I was glad that there was one in my size because I think I would have been a bit disappointed if there wasn't. The gold foil 'sprinkles' against the navy blue is something I love oh so much and the top goes well with so much especially these pants which I think I got in August and are so comfy and are just the best pants for this weather at the moment.

Well that's it for today's post, I hope you are having a great week and are not getting sick as a few sicknesses are going around at the moment! 

talk again - brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment