Monday 9 May 2016

SINGING HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY IN THE RAIN


YOU GUYS, TODAY IS UTTERLY BROOKE LEA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

Today this blog turned one years old, one years old, that's crazy to me! This year has lead to so many wonderful opportunities like being a promoter for Tutu's and Tambourines, being able to collaborate with some amazing bloggers and make new friends! I absolutely love blogging and hope to continue it for more years to come! I feel so special to think that I have so many readers who support me and my blog and love the content I produce. And I feel even more honored that I reached 7500 views on my blog today! I would like to thank everyone who has supported me to get where I am today.

Blogging has been a huge challenge for me and I try not to let it show, I do struggle to find inspiration for blog posts and I compare myself to other bloggers a lot, this isn't the greatest thing to do especially when you want to create unique and creative posts. I am always wanting to post content for my readers and I try to every week but it gets very hard but over the last few weeks I have stopped worrying about posting every week and posting when I feel like it because this blog is something I like to do and I don't want it to become something I don't want to do. Trust me I have thought about stopping plenty of times but I am so glad I continue to do it!

I was actually quite puzzled about what to post to celebrate but one morning when it was raining I had some inspiration to go outside and take some photos and dance in the rain! I then got the idea to use these photos as a dancing in the rain celebration and I actually love how these turned out, especially as they were taken on self timer.  

So here's to one year of blogging, I hope you stay a while and keep reading my posts,
Much love - Brooke x









2 comments: