Tuesday 22 September 2015

SPRING


hello!
Today I will be sharing with you yet another seasonal photography post! Can you believe that it is spring already!? I mean how crazy is that!? But what is crazier is that I have been blogging for exactly 6 months!
Anyways, the weather is finally warming up and most of the blossoms on the trees have been swapped little leaves and buds. The bees are buzzing around and flowers are starting to pop up filling your mind with a colourful explosion!
Today I woke up on this beautiful 23 degree day I really wanted to capture what spring looks like at the moment. I took so many wonderful bright, colourful, springy photos and really wanted to put them all on this post but then this post may be way to long!








I hope you have a great week and I will see you next Sunday for another blog post!
Much Love - Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment