Sunday 27 September 2015

BIRTHDAY HAUL // 2015

hello lovelies!
As you can probably tell by the title of this video, today I am doing a birthday haul for you all!! Over the last few weeks I have been deciding wether or not to do a birthday haul, I wasn't going to but on Wednesday I decided that I would film a birthday haul for my YouTube, so that's what I did!
Yes, I know my birthday was a month ago (1 month and 2 days to be precise) but better late than never! This year I celebrated my 14th birthday and yesterday when I was on my blog editing I realised that I still hadn't changed my age from 13 to 14, I probably should go do that! I am very excited to see what new challenges 14 brings!
I had so much fun filming this video, which was filmed on an old Kodak, which is why the quality isn't that great! But it is the content and the point of the video that matters right?! Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel here because I have some very exciting videos coming your way! Below is the video plus some photos of everything I got!






Thankyou to everyone who got me something and also thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I am so grateful! 
Much Love - Brooke xo

No comments:

Post a Comment