Sunday 11 October 2015

COLOUR BOMB


hey hey!
Today I have a super exciting fashion post for you all!
I was extremely lucky enough to collaborate with Bianca from @tutus_and_tambourines on instagram! Tutu's and Tambourines is all about girls wear at Target and if you didn't know already I absolutely love Target, so you could imagine my excitement when she asked if I would be interested in being sent some clothes to style and review!
She sent me a wonderful package of clothes and I immediately begin to start planning some outfits and shoots! This shoot features this ah-mazing colour explosion dress which is coming soon to Target! I love the colours on this dress and the straps on the back are so wonderful, perfect for a warm and sunny day!
I am extremely happy with how all of these photos turned out! Thank you so much to my sister for standing out in the 33 degree heat to take these snaps of me!
Look out for more shoots featuring Tutu's and Tambourines and thank you so much Bianca for sending me these gorgeous clothes! Brooke xx







No comments:

Post a Comment