Sunday 20 March 2016

SUNDAY BLUES

 

 
 
 

 
 
Brooke Wears // Target Australia Top c/o Tutu's and Tambourines + Target Australia Jeans + K-Mart Australia Shoes
 
hej friends, happy Sunday!
I am back with another fashion post that I shot on Monday and boy can I tell you now, I absolutely LOVE these pictures, shout out to my Mum for taking these! It was actually really windy and chilly while taking this lot of photos, so there are a few million out takes of me fixing up my hair or my hair flying everywhere in my face - ahahaha!
 
Anyways to this outfit, before I say anything else, can we just take a moment and appreciate how freaking beautiful this top is?! I mean its SO gorgeous and because the weather is finally cooling down - thank you autumn! - it means I can finally start to wear it, which I have been looking forward to for such a long time. The three tassels on the front and the shirred top just make this top oh so beautiful. It's the perfect top to wear to dinner or going shopping and pairing it with some jeans just makes it have that denim on denim but not feel.
 
There is so much love for this top and I definitely think I will be wearing it this Easter, which by the way is next Sunday like what the!? This year has just gone way to fast, I mean we nearing the end of March, crazy!
 
Well that's it for me, wishing you all a happy week!
Much love - Brooke x

2 comments: