Sunday 22 November 2015

BEHIND THE SCENES // TWINNING IN TUTUS

Bonjour!
As you may know I was very lucky to get the chance to be sent some clothes to review for Tutu's and Tambourines @tutus_and_tambourines on Instagram). You can see my previous 2 posts featuring them here and here.
My last post featuring Tutu's and Tambourines was a collab with my fellow blogger friend Annabel (Miss Bella Boo), we both got sent some clothes and some of them were the same. We decided to do a fashion collab and we took heaps of photos for it! I decided to put all of the photos that didn't make it into the posts into a Behind The Scenes post.
I also made some outfits with some of the clothes which will also be in this post. I hope you love all these photos and thank you so much again Bianca for sending me these clothes. 

Last weekend I filmed a haul for all of you, it took about 1 hour to film (I re-filmed clips quite a lot!) and about 6hrs to edit, this is probably one of my most dedicated YouTube videos I have made so I really hope you enjoy it, look for it at the end of this post. Stay tuned for more fashion posts in the future.. xx Brooke.














































No comments:

Post a Comment