Monday 10 July 2017

A POP OF PINK


I am currently sitting here filled to the brim from a delicious lunch (salad cold rolls - yum!), sipping away on some tea and watching as the rain comes and goes, ahh yes its school holidays again. I have already had a pretty productive morning and I thought I would keep the productivity going with a new blog post to celebrate the school holidays and to finally share another shoot taken by Bella. 

this outfit is full of things that aren't very new but are yet to be showcased here on the blog. the top is one of my favourites, its very simple and goes with a lot of items, I have paired the top with a skirt that is blue (obviously) with the elastic waist being the pop of colour, I think they go nicely together. the necklace was an add on to match the waist band and I think this necklace is slowly becoming a favourite of mine. with some simple stockings and tan boots, this outfit is a very nice one for the warmer winter days. 

B x

country road top / free by cotton on skirt / betts for her boots / kmart necklace





( spot the photographer in my necklace - ahaha, thanks Bella :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment