Saturday 9 May 2015

HELLO!



hello and welcome to Utterly Brooke Lea!

My name is Brooke and I am 13 years old and I live in Australia. As this is my first ever post - yay - I decided to share a few facts about me so lets get started.

+ I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now and I thought now would be a good time to start.

+ I am hoping to post diys, lifestyle and fashion posts.

+ I have a pet turtle named Harper which I have had for a year and 4 months

+ I love the beach very much and I wish I lived closer to one

+ My favourite food is probably tacos

+ I love to read books but haven't really been reading much at the moment

+ I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes

+ My favourite shops include Cotton On, Kikki K, Typo and Target

+ In summer I do a lot of swimming (competitions and training plus some fun) which I love to do very much and I am hoping to start to do some winter swimming

+ I also play golf which I have been doing for 4 years

+ My favourite colours are peach, mint, navy and gold (though gold isn't actually a colour)


Hope you enjoyed reading my first ever post and I hope I will get better at writing them.

Brooke x




No comments:

Post a Comment